Make the most of your gap, your trade, your first year out of college! Own your faith, grow in kingdom-mindedness, learn about Jesus' mission.
Gospel in the Gap is an initiative of the Uni Fellowship of Christians which wants to give young Christians in Tasmania who aren't studying at UTAS the chance to grow in their faith, gain core discipleship skills, and be encouraged to share their hope in Jesus.
Our aim is that by the end of 2021 every member will have taken one big stride forward as a Christian, confident to:
- read the Bible for themselves with skills such as looking at context, reading the bible as a whole, handling the 'tricky bits' and applying biblical knowledge to life
- pray publicly and privately with confidence
- share their testimony of their faith journey so far and if a Christian, to speak about the gospel with their friends
So what kind of involvement does gospel in the gap include?
- A discipleship program run in collaboration with your local church, at a pace that works for you
- Monthly get togethers for training, socialising, prayer
- Invitation to join in the Uni Fellowship students in monthly Citywide Gathering, monthly Breakfast Sessions, and Leadership Development in the second half of the year
- A Gospel in the Gap stream at our annual conference
Keen to get involved? Sign up online here:
Then join us in our online community spaces!